I have continued to work on the Loft Bed Project and now part 3 is available on YouTube. In this part of the series I built the headboard for the bed and attached it to two of the posts that I built in part 1. I really enjoyed working on this part of the project because it involved using more complex techniques than the previous two parts, like creating rabbets on the table saw. By creating the headboard I was also able to start seeing my vision come to life instead of just mostly existing in digital form in Fusion 360. This continues to be a fun and challenging project to work on and you can check out the part 3 project video below.