Thank you for purchasing one of my handcrafted cutting boards. I consider it an amazing thing that people want to own something that I have made with my own hands. Taking proper care of your board will keep it in beautiful condition and lasting a long time.
How I Make My Cutting Boards
- Wash your cutting board after each use with hot soapy water
- Oil your cutting board every few months with a butcher block conditioner like my own handmade CTRLALTMAKE Board Butter made from food grade mineral oil and locally sourced bees wax. You can find it for purchase here in my Etsy store.
- Dry and store your board upright on one of the long edges
- Do not put it in the dishwasher
- Do not leave it in the sink
Putting the cutting board in the dishwasher or leaving it wet can cause it to warp and no longer lay flat when used.
Once again, thank you for your purchase and I hope you enjoy using your cutting board as much as I enjoy making them!